Lulworth Castle Dates and Times
Castle tickets are available with a morning (10.30am-12.30pm) or afternoon (1.30pm-4pm) arrival time. You can arrive at any time within your slot and stay as long as you wish.
English Heritage, HHA, under 4's and any other complimentary tickets do not need to book in advance.
Customer Services:For any queries regarding your advance booking click here to contact us by visiting the Customer Service area.
We want you to enjoy your visit to Lulworth Castle & Park and for the safety of our visitors and staff we have made some changes.
We're introducing a range of measures to the Castle to help you adhere to social distancing guidelines and hygiene standards.
•Paid for tickets for Lulworth Castle should be booked in advance.
•Children under 4 do not need to have a booked ticket but please let us know when you arrive how many under 4's are in your group.
•English Heritage, HHA members & other complimentary tickets do not need to book but you must bring a valid membership card or voucher with you
• Groups of more than 6 are not permitted
• Group visits and coach bookings are not accepted at this time
• Our staff have been trained in hygiene and social distancing and provided with the necessary PPE
• We have new welcome information and a one-way route to guide you around the Castle
• The disabled entrance into the castle has changed please look for signage or ask a member of staff for assistance
• We have increased onsite cleaning regimes.
• Hand sanitisers will be available at the entrances
• Barriers will be in place to help social distancing, particularly in queuing areas
• Takeaway only catering options will be available from the Tearooms
• At this time the Tower remains closed
Preparing for your visit:
So that everyone can enjoy the castle safely and we keep our staff safe we ask that you respect the following:
• Please don't visit if you have symptoms of COVID-19
• Please respect the Government and site guidelines on social distancing and hygiene
• Please queue and shop alone where possible ? Please supervise children at all times
• Face coverings are mandatory
• Toilets are available at the castle, but please stringently follow social distancing and hygiene guidelines
• Please look out for one way route signage and follow where possible
Pay & Display parking (ú3 per vehicle all day, cash only) allows access to the Park & woodland walks, children's playground and picnic areas.